Sinister: cheese content

Heinitz heinitz at xxx.net
Wed Oct 14 23:59:25 BST 1998

the favourite cheese of my cat Josephine is white cheshire cheese, nice and
crumbly. i am not such a conneisseur (is that spelt right?), but i do like a
good bit of jarlsberg at christmas.
i listened to that northern soul radio programme, it made my ears happy. now i
don't know if i want to buy a northern soul compilation or something by Soft
Cell. judging by today's trawl round the shops, the latter is much easier to
find.

love abi, whose socks are in a neat little pile outside the sandpit, she doesn't
like to get them sandy.