Sinister: Lots of stuff...

MATTHEW WIMBURY m.wimbury at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 15 01:43:46 BST 1998

Well I've not posted anything for ages. It's not been a very inspiring
time, back at uni, final year, french studies, lots of work to do, i
enjoy it but it takes so much time all this stuff. Anyway, I've just
about been able to keep up with the list, but nothing much very
interesting has been said recently and my delete button has had fun too.
In fact the sessions posts and the dog on wheels thing has been the only
bit of note in a month. I mean, i guess its important for some of you
but who wants to meet up with such and such a person in toronto/san
francisco/mars isn't of much interest to me is it now?
	I think Dog On Wheels is a brilliant song, and a very good ep
overall, and i think the state i am in demo is better than the tigermilk
version. I think that 3..6..9 is even better, and that LLPJ is the
worst of the 3 but still rocks, and i have to disagree with what it
seems is the vast majority, who say that you made me forget my dreams
is lovely and one of their best! Never in 4 billion years. I like it
as it's them and it isnt bad but definitely one of their lesser efforts.
Nothing on Photo Jenny.
	Finally would anyone like to (senses everyone think "not after
the load of boring senseless shite you've just written mate") record me
some Pastels or V-Twin or Hefner and I'll trade something or send spare
tapes? Pretty please? And a copy of Rhoda anyone if it exists? And to
the person who recorded me Snow Patrol i need your address to send you
stuff do i not? Yes, thank you :)
	It's not that I'm not interested in anyone's lives you know. In
fact some of the little tales have been very entertaining and we have
some fab writers on this list and it really rules in general, just the
stories have been a bit crap of late. Sorry my posts are all practical
and music (especially b+s) related without really having much life
to them, may get round to that sometime. Well be good and be safe
chickens.

Email me, I'm lovely really.

lots of love

Matt.

"boo to the business world" (I'm gonna write that on a wall outside our
uni careers service next time i have to visit the bastard thing)