Sinister: journo, jean, john...

Jessica Murphy jmurphy at xxx.Edu
Thu Oct 15 02:50:37 BST 1998

Just my thoughts/reactions for the day:

Stephanie reported that someone in The Flagpole wrote:
"...your heart soars with them, and it's almost as good as that first
crush, that first slow dance, that first kiss."

Yes, yes, yes.

Someone on Wheels said:
"And String Bean Jean -  my god, that song rocks my proverbial;..."

One of these days I'm going to get into the voting booth, and this song
(among many others, of course) is going to get very high marks from me.
I adore it and I can't listen to it without singing along.

Lady Penelope sighed:
"...over on channel four john boy
walton was out covering the explosion of the hindenberg and looking
hotter by the minute (no pun intended)."

Well, here I must disagree.  I've personally always had a thing for Jason
-- SO sweet-tempered and sensible, plus he's "the musical one" in the
family.  Even when I was about six years old and playing with Waltons
paper-dolls, I liked him best.

Cheese content:
Um, none.

jessica m