Sinister: Lots of stuff...

User864786 at xxx.com User864786 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 15 02:53:21 BST 1998

Good evening,

Believe it or not, Belle and Sebastian have reached all corners of the world.
If a man from Utah enjoys B&S, then they must have achieved some sort of
recognition, right?  I do think I am the only fan of this fine band within the
state, however.  B&S never receive any radio play on the local alternative
stations.  Many, if not all, haven't heard of B&S at all.

Anyway, it's great to find solace amongst fellow listeners.  The music finds a
place in one's soul and doesn't leave.  I thoroughly enjoy the intelligent
lyrics, soothing instrumentation and witting feel of both CDs.  They have
become my favorites in a short time frame.  Awesome!

I look forward to all the conversations contained within this mailing list:
Sinister.

Please spread the love of life.

Shawn