Sinister: It's another love P.O.P.

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 15 03:31:36 BST 1998

hi kiddos

keith said:
>list, Blaxploitation 1,  A Grand Love Story, by Kid Loco - featuring a
>cracking Captain Beefheart sample from the great "Further than we've gone",
>goes down in my book as the most odd sample source I've ever heard. The

well, that's a mark up for it.  but how's the album as a whole?  and is it
going to be released in the states?  i'd have to know it's amazing before i
cough up the import price, though i love the song "love me sweet".

>Three EP's by the Beta Band, which is miles miles better than 4 Big
>Speakers, by Whale, showing once and for all, that 3 is a better number
>than 4. It's a magic number after all. I got the best of the Orb - U.F.Off,

wait just a minute there mr watson.. have you heard "4 big speakers" yet?
ok, so i'm not supposed to like a band who writes a song about a hobo
humpin slobo babe, but the new single is way good!  brian liked it to, on
first listen, which is a rare privlige normally reserved for the likes of
natalie imbruglia, texas and the spice girls.  anyway, they're supposed to
be at cmj, so i think i'll try to check them out.  cmj is looking way cool
this year.  and the members of whale are swedes, so you've got to be nice.
cause everyone knows that tag is the defender of swedes and will attack
viscously if their honor is hurt.  you've been warned.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: