Sinister: The Sinister Film Company

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 15 11:14:11 BST 1998

***********************
"Stateside revolution is next on hit-list as Murdoch prepares for world
domination".
***********************

Coming soon to a cinema near you,  Stuart Murdoch stars as Mega-Murdoch.
Also featuring Steven Wells as Superstegasteven Wells.  A Sinister film
directed by Funkyseb.

***********************

MM: Groooowwwwl...Ach I'm fed up with that wee Christopher Leonard
portraying me as a real sweetie-pie gay type hero. (Eats Church)
Grrrr....I'm gonnae get real nasty like that Honeymonster chappy and go
kick some often quite slim US ass.

MegaMurdoch leaves his Glasgow abode and heads towards the port of Loch
Lunacy trampling a Salvation Army Band and generally leaving quite a lot
of devastation behind him, though taking care to avoid the lovely flower
bed in which a wee young Scots lad lies sleeping

SSSW : Stop right there MegaMurdoch.  You cannot enter the United States
of America until you have given me an interview.  I know we haven't seen
eye-to-eye in the past, but I realise the error of my ways and my bosses
won't let me home again until I've got an exclusive.  Besides you look
nothing like your passport photo.
MM: oh yeah...whoops.
SSSW : Whoops ? You're supposed to be an evil monster after
world-domination.
MM: oh yeah...whoops.
SSSW : This just won't do will it ?
MM: RRRRRRRRRRooooar.  Och get out of my way you annoying balding twat.
I've got an Empire State Building to terrorize and eat if my appetite so
requires.

MegaMurdoch swipes a huge back-hand blow with a super-powered Mega
Melody Maker.

MM: AAARRRRRR Take that ya wee bastard.
SSSW : Ouch.
MM: GRRRRRR No-one can stop me now, I'm thoroughly twe...I mean evil.

Mega-Murdoch rips the Statue of Liberty from her perch and eats her in
one gulp.

SSSW : Ha !! You thought you had gotten rid of me little boy...take
this...

Superstegasteven Wells Spins and swipes MegaMurdoch with his Nuclear New
Musical Express.

MM : Ouch.  You slap ya wee poof...EAT BOOT.

Mega Murdoch steps on the unsuspecting Steven Wells crushing him and
killing him instantly.
All the young American children come out and dance for joy at the death
of the ugly parasite and they take Mega Murdoch by the hand and all go
off and have a picnic.  This touch of love makes Mega Murdoch return to
a state of normality and he becomes wee Stuart again, and he plays lots
of concerts with his friends and rules the world...well..the school.

FIN.

Some poor lass wrote :

>I might actually stand a chance with my heart-stoppingly beautiful
dream boy!!  ;)

Nah! Sorry I'm taken.....coo hoo hoo tee hee hee.

He's a hoot and he's in a suit.
Adrian.