Sinister: No mushy peas

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 15 11:27:22 BST 1998

Well hello

Funkyseb wrote:

>The NME said that they've been trying desperately to get other 'Glasgow' bands
>like the fannies and, er well known 'Glaswegians' Arab Strap to dish dirt on
>our beloved B&S. Now they say they're so desperate for info that they'll pay,
>or something like that...

Not dirt so much, but kind of relevant.......picture the scene....Falkirk
pub on friday evening......friend of a friend goes up to Malcolm Middleton
(of Arab Strap) and asks his opinion of BOSSYTWAT.....Malcolm whimpers into
his pint, "I thought we were supposed to be friends."  Ah well, Malky,
that's showbusiness!!

Also, on the same Friday, late afternoon, is the guy who I saw walking down
Byres Road with mum/sister/elder friend and dad/brother/elder friend and a
Belle and Sebastian bus t-shirt on the list??  Were you on your way to the
Grosvenor cafe in true B+S style.....we were off to Jack McPhee's (fresh
from the sea) for a change.......a wonderful fish tea, and for half the
price of Harry Ramsden's!

You know, I just don't feel like working today

Byeee
Sarah x
Sarah Wheeler
Room 106