Sinister: kid Loco

Dom 95djb2 at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 15 12:45:25 BST 1998

megan wrote on "A Grand Love Story" by Kid Loco:

> well, that's a mark up for it.  but how's the album as a whole?  and is it
> going to be released in the states?  i'd have to know it's amazing before i
> cough up the import price, though i love the song "love me sweet".

The album is excellent, so mellow and relaxing when you've had a long day,
or even if you've had a very short day where you only got up in the
afternoon and just had lots of cups of tea. Lovely.
Oh, and "A Grand Love Theme" and "She-Wolf Daydreaming" are just amazing.
I got it last October or November sometime before it came out in the UK,
and I'm pretty sure that was a US Import...are you sure it's not out over
there? It could have been an import from somewhere else though, like
France I guess.
Anway, buy it buy it buy it...

While I'm mailing - Megan I've got the St Etienne CD for you, but much as
I trust the US Postal service I don't think it'll get to you addressed as
"Megan Lehar, USA"  ;)

Bye kids
Dom