Sinister: Some girls are bigger than others

Paul Field paul.field at xxx.com
Thu Oct 15 14:38:47 BST 1998

Corpora Aranacea wrote:

I really don't think the first thing that goes through a man's head when
he sees a girl, consciously or unconsciously, is "God she could bear my
offspring quite well couldn't she?"

Exactly! I know that's not the first thing that comes into my mind, that
would be will she let me... no, that's not it either!

She(?) also wrote:

Unnggh. I've come
to accept that I'll never have a cowboy's ass.

You never know, I'm sure there are some very accomodating cowboys out
there! (sorry, crap joke)

Anyway, whilst everyne seems to be going on about not being nasty to people
of a larger build, remember that it works the other way too. A friend of
mine is skinny, and is rather paranoid about this. She may be small, but
I'd rather stay out of her way after somebody has asked her 'Are you eating
enough' - it's not a pretty sight. As she correctly says, you wouldn't go
up to a fat person and say 'Are you eating too much?'

Take care,
Paulxx

'What's the ugliest part of your body?
What's the ugliest part of your body?