Sinister: mishearings and other ear rings

Wise, Terri terri_wise at xxx.com
Thu Oct 15 17:20:27 BST 1998

Well, I listened to "Me & the Major" in the car on the hoof to work today
and as we all now know, it IS mighty funny if the major is a midget... sorta
sounds at one point like he's singing "me and the midget don't see eye to
eye on the number of midgets..." ? heh heh
My ridiculous ex-boyfriend (from many many moons ago) heard INXS' "Suicide
Blonde" as "soup and salad bar"... and then my pal long ago thought that in
the John Lennon song "Strange Days" or whatever it's called (can't remember
- that's a while ago and it wasn't exactly my fave anyway) he sang "Nobody
told me there'd be neglectees"  (instead of "days like these").  Whatever
neglectees are!
I quite enjoy "Photo Jenny."  That theme really winds through much of what
they do... photos...
Garbage... aptly titled.  How dare they cancel B&S for that drivel?
I'm off to frolic for the weekend starting this afternoon.  I expect lots of
B&S will fill my ears on the long ride home.  And I thoroughly anticipate
300 list mails will greet me upon return!
So long, kiddies!
Terri