Sinister: Ffarout man

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 15 17:20:35 BST 1998

Hi

lonely Highway dude who I can obviously see is a MAN wrote :

>       But really it's nice that the beanpoles get their chance at being the
>queens, seeing as fat girls have had the rest of history to be the
>paragons of beauty.  Not that this excuses eating disorders or anything.

Guh? bah? Huh? Beth?! You have to be a man.... fat girls have had the
whole of history to be beautiful and now good old anorexics get to be
pretty, cool, but eating disorders are bad aren't they....gurr? is this
really how people think? I mean, beep?!! I am just making noises!! It's
not bloody really nice! Can I back up Leanne by saying it's fecking
scary? A social trend starts with women being pressurised by society to
be tiny little girls with no sexual characteristics, to be innocent and
wee when at the same time they are PIOW! mothers! PIOW! liberated!!
PIOW!! housewifes!! PIOW! career women! PIOW! beautiful! PIOW PIOW PIOW
BOMBARD to quote my good pal and ex-listee chris :)

When was the first case of anorexia recorded? Something like 1894? I am
sure it is....I remember reading something about it, the woman in case
was just forced food wasn't she.... you can't completely blame
anorexia/bulimia on media etc, but I feel it can act as a stong trigger.
Shut up girly, ok then I WILL!

Archel wrote-ed

I spent many a
>minute thinking about the New Testament and the similarities between
>Liverpool and hell, and why B&S had anything to say about it.

How can Liverpool be hell? Do NOT slag a town that has the
SUPERLAMBANANA! Yes folks, the SuperlambBanana is a bright yellow
sculpture, of a cross between the front end of a lamb, and teh back end
of a banana. Is it in Wallace Sqaure now Moonbeam? I saw it in Pierhead,
wow.......

Isnt the hot chocolate in a can SICK!!! The unsweetend tea is awreet
though, but the chocolate! Yuk! it brings a bad name to the lovely
choclate! I had some on the bus on the way home, when me and Becca were
reading Gregs FHM magazine!! Blimey....there was an article on ARE YOU
OVER YOUR EX, which was quite amusing, and lots of women in their
undies, and a photostory to say BEING A POOF DOESN'T PAY, which had a
guy in a dress being beaten up. And also a pictre of somebody with a
severed arm. I'm going to phone DOMINATION! For pleasure of the STRICTER
kind...or perhaps BAD GIRLS for BAD BOYS.....ooh mummy....help....its a
world of vice and corruption out there! Hehe!

Speaking of which, in honour of the cardie wearing thing, I pinned a B&S
badge on my cardie the other day :) T!H!E!N! I went to Our Price, and
for 4 (FOUR!) free B*witched badges! One of which I pinned on as well,
and felt most chuffed. Everyone else laughed at me, and I was taken to
one side ot have a talking to, but I told them to all smell off and wank
over Skunk Anansie, 'cos of COURSE they are better than B*witched, cos
it's fucking political, cha?!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel