Sinister: B&S get drunk or something

Andre Vieira alerche at xxx.net
Fri Oct 16 01:54:23 BST 1998

I was talking about the Munich gig on my last e-mail but forgot to say that
one of my friends who was also there said she was walking home after the
gig and was surprised to see Isobel walking alone late at night in this
tiny street, under a light rain, real sweet and pretty as she always is.
That made me think of another friend I dragged along to the gig who told
me:  "When you look at the band's pictures [from the TBWTAS album], it
seems like they are faking these fey, dreamy faces.  But when I saw them
live, it's strange, that's really how they are."

Oh, sorry everyone for the "Someone at somewhere.com" address in my last
e-mail.  I sent a joke message to a friend and forgot to change the e-mail
settings.  Stupid, stupid...

Cheers,

Andre.

happy for a day - some belle and sebastian thoughts
<http://welcome.to/happy4>
contact us at:
<mailto:lalala at altavista.net>