Sinister: Who Killed The JAM'S ?.

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 16 02:17:45 BST 1998

Sebastian wrote....

> pavement ist rad...aaaaaah yeah

Personally I find it very overated, now kerbing, thats the bunny. 87)

then Sarah, Queen of Fluffiness got her crayons out a drew us all a
picture....

> Archel wrote-ed
>
> >I spent many a
> >minute thinking about the New Testament and the similarities between
> >Liverpool and hell, and why B&S had anything to say about it.
>
> How can Liverpool be hell? Do NOT slag a town that has the
> SUPERLAMBANANA! Yes folks, the SuperlambBanana is a bright yellow
> sculpture, of a cross between the front end of a lamb, and teh back end
> of a banana. Is it in Wallace Sqaure now Moonbeam? I saw it in Pierhead,
> wow.......

First off, can I say that Liverpool is far from hell, it's a fantastic place
slightly ruined image wise in the 80's by Bread ?. Carla Layne's got a lot
to answer for. As has whoever wrote Liverpool 1.

Ahhh, the Superlambanana. Yep it was moved from Pierhead to Williamson
Square, which is where it was last time I saw it. It's on a tour of the city
though, so god knows where it is now. I do know that some sods been chucking
things at it though, cos theres bits of yellow paint missing from it.

> Speaking of which, in honour of the cardie wearing thing, I pinned a B&S
> badge on my cardie the other day :) T!H!E!N! I went to Our Price, and
> for 4 (FOUR!) free B*witched badges! One of which I pinned on as well,
> and felt most chuffed. Everyone else laughed at me, and I was taken to
> one side ot have a talking to, but I told them to all smell off and wank
> over Skunk Anansie, 'cos of COURSE they are better than B*witched, cos
> it's fucking political, cha?!

OK, now i'm the man who once blagged 5 albums in a night from the cream of
the welsh underground, but even I thought walking up to the woman in Our
Price saying, and I quote, "I don't want to buy the album, I just want the
free badges", was a bit cheeky you young scamp you. 87) Now come on, did I
laugh at you ?.

I'm buggering off now, see ya

Gary