Sinister: misery, hope and middle names.

Matt Hayes karlek0 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 16 14:00:48 BST 1998

dear all.

last night was dead nice:
i stayed in because i was skint and went to bed early. i put on
tigermilk and started reading little ink movies which is just lovely.
then i decided to read belle letters which is also lovely. i was really
enjoying it until i remembered that my girlfriend is a thousand miles
away so i got dead miserable.....
however, she will be in sweden next monday evening which just happens to
be the day that belle and sebastian's stockholm gig is broadcast on
swedish radio. so things aren't so bad.
anyway, i was just wondering if anybody knows and of the band members
middle names. i really hope stuart murdoch's begins with a p because
then his initials will be spm. the same as, well, someone else with
those initials.

anyway, my week is over. sorry for the crap at the beginning.
love, matthew