Sinister: she's loosing it

Marco Braca agmuwv.044 at xxx.it
Fri Oct 16 10:25:28 BST 1998

Good morning sinister,
i recieved a copy of Tigermilk ( thanks Cal) and i want to linger over a
beautiful song conteined in this first work.
"she's loosing it" give me a lot of emotion.
The vowell system of Stuard is unusual :
"...........but in the first moment of a waking up.........." , every
time i listen this verse i have
a goose-flesh , expecially when Stuard sing "....of a waking up...".
But what about " we rule the school" ?
I have no more word : i bow to their greatness.
Thank you for listen.
Marco#7.