Sinister: Kerr-Plunk!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Oct 16 14:51:20 BST 1998

I was pleasantly surprised to find the phrase "fuck right off with this
shit" in today's little load of messages. It's been quite a while since we
heard that kind of direct language on the list, and funnily enough it
appeared in connection with the selfsame argument. Repitition, repitition.

Repitition, repitition. I've got that Fall song "L.A.", I think it's on a
b-side, possibly "Cruiser's Creek", possibly not. I recently claimed to only
ever get nostalgic about before I was born, but mention of that song has
made me come over all dewey-eyed about The Fall. (sigh). And 7" singles. I
wish Tim was here to take the piss out of me.

Ooooooooooon tells me that she's gone to the beach, but neglected to specify
her chosen form of transport. The smart money's on outrigger canoe.

The Lucksmiths got a glowing report in Record Collector a few months ago,
all you Londoners should go. If FunkySeb is there, please tell him how much
I enjoyed his most recent pub polaroid. It's a shame he's gone, he was just
beginning to blossom.

Fluffy, I've done your Northern Soul and Reggae for Lovers tape, all I need
now is your address.

Andrew Dean, I've done your B&S on the radio tape, all I need now is your
address.

I'm been very productive, thanks to a knackered back. I won't be able to
make love to you all for quite a while, I'm afraid.

I like it when Linda writes to us.

Peter

PS: Turkey 1 - Finland 3. Just when you least expect it, just what you least
expect...bugger!