Sinister: Filth Request/A Spaceboy Answer

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Oct 16 17:19:54 BST 1998

Paul revealed:

 Finally thanks to Chris Leonard who's special recipe to make
>me well is to bombard me with filthy smut via email all day: he's
>telling me about his wee-wee just now.

That's all very well, and I can understand that Paul's need for smut is
greater than ours at this point in time, but there was time when it was all
filth and smut round here, this list was founded on smut really, and just
lately there's been a considerable drop in the filth level, largely due to
Susannah's reluctance to dish the dirt on all and sundry, like in the good
old days. So come on, Chris, let us all enjoy your smut. It doesn't have to
be the same smut, any smut will do. It seems to be working anyway, Paul
sounds reasonably chirpy, and is back to his Mister Barraclough from
"Porridge" best. Last week you were just going to kick people off with no
court of appeal, this week it's warnings all round. Good on you skipper!

SpaceboyUK wrote:

does anyone know where i could purchase NICK DRAKE- FIVE LEAVES LEFT
           on VINYL? because i've looked and i just can't find it.  thanks .

According to the Nick Drake biography discography (if you know what I mean),
the album you are looking for is still in print, and you should be able to
order it from all good music stockists. The catalogue number is:
ILPS 9105
While I'm at it, you can get the Nick Drake fanzine from Jason Creed, 34
Kingsbridge Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT 12 2BZ.

There, I hope that helps. Sometimes I surprise even myself.

By the way, I said I couldn't make love to you all, but of course I can if
you're all willing to get on top and do all the work.

Still no word from Andy or Sarah, this is getting beyond a joke.

I'm bored, can you tell?

Peter