Sinister: Covers

Andre Vieira alerche at xxx.net
Fri Oct 16 19:16:08 BST 1998

Marco asked a long long time ago and even compiled the results but I'm a
few digests late, so here it goes:
>this day i listened all the B&S's cd watching all the cover .
>My conclusion : the most beautiful cover is in "lazy line painter jane".
>
>The question for everyone is : for you?

The cover from LLPJ is lovely, but I prefer "369 Seconds of Light".  No
band name, no album title, just two young smiles shinning in silver.  Not
to mention Stuart's nipple, of course.  "369 Seconds of Light"  features
more skin than all other covers put together (although Tigermilk is not bad
either).

If you're a nipple freak, check out this computer wallpaper made from
Struan's nipple (seriously!):
<http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/appleway/512/misc.html>

Cheers,

Andre.