Sinister: Philadelphia B&S Aftershow--free!

FourJacksandaJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 16 18:29:40 BST 1998

Hello Sinisterites,

Just an open friendly invitation for those of you attending the show in
Philadelphia who are 21+ (OK, so it's not *that* open, but club rules are
club rules unfortunately!) to join us upstairs at the Balcony (the bar
above and inside the Trocadero) for a free after-show.  Who's us?  Clock
Strikes Thirteen from Philadelphia, and I promise we are not loud fast
screaming idiots...you might even like us.:) We've had a release on
Scotland's Tinseltones Records out of Kilmarnock, and...that's where our
Scottish connection ends.

This show starts immediately following the conclusion of B&S on the
mainstage.  Also playing after us is a band from Philly also called Marvy
who I've never seen, but there are rumors that he sounds Morrissey-esque??
Your mozzage may vary...

Anyhoo, it'd be nice to see you all, why not say hi if you decide to risk
it.  Take care,

Xavoer
--
BXK	 	                                  "It's recess everywhere
bkim0 at dept.english.upenn.edu                       but in his heart."