No subject

Jessica Noelani Wright noelani30 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 16 18:53:28 BST 1998

sorry for the "un-b&s" content but.....

for all the UK people in or near London....

I would like to go to grad school in London next year and study art
history.
if anyone knows any good programs, could you be so kind as to email me?
i'm sorry, but my resources are few.

thanks for your time

-jess
noelani30 at hotmail.com

"happiness is a hermit who lives on a hill
and speaks to no one
joy is the money he buries in the yard
and forgets where it is
he dies
and all the neighbors of the world come digging
finding nothing
but at least they have their little daydreams"
                           -Judybats