Sinister: Misheard Lyrics

Girl in the Snow mgillen at xxx.ca
Fri Oct 16 20:45:26 BST 1998

I'm really enjoying these and thought I'd share the funniest one I've ever
heard.

It was several years ago and my friend Alison and I were driving around
listening to Catherine Wheel.  Black Metallic was on and my friend started
singing.

"It's the colour of your skin, Your skin is like Nutella" .

Instead of your skin is black metallic.  Nutella is this really nasty
hazelnut and chocolate spread some people put on there bread.  It looks
really gross.  Kinda like a shit sandwich.   She swore that was the line
even after we laughed histarically at her.

My only Belle one was from Me and the Major.  I thought he was singing "I
want to dance I want to drink a whiskey sour"  Mmmm whiskey sours are yummy!

Take care