Sinister: Nutella!!

THAIAN N TON tton at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 16 22:51:00 BST 1998

Hello beautiful listees,

my little B&S content for the day is that i've framed a little poster of
Twattybus and put in on my wall ... i'm getting very happy about the
philly concert next week and managed to pull a new-found-convert with me.
& it will be so much fun to meet others from the sinister club ...

on to this nutella issue, i must protest:

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Girl in the Snow wrote:

  Nutella is this really nasty
> hazelnut and chocolate spread some people put on there bread.  It looks
> really gross.  Kinda like a shit sandwich.   She swore that was the line
> even after we laughed histarically at her.

hmm.  well, i can only confess that my true obsession is to have a nutella
covered B&S album.  nutella is definitely the goo of gods and not a "shit
sandwich" ... i spent a winter photographing different people with a jar
of nutella.  i even have a picture i call <nutella in the snow> ...

try it, you'll like it.  it's far from a shit sandwich and gross.

having a wonderful B&S day cos only 7 days to hear them!
-wee chi chi xx