Sinister: bourgeoisie

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 17 02:00:22 BST 1998

>Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:38:54 +0100
>From: Nick Grundy <nmg20 at xxx.uk>
>Subject: RE: Sinister: bourgeoisie
>
>At 04:26 16/10/98 PDT, A Nonnymouse wrote:
>>
>>Fuck right off with this shit.
>>Since when was this list a political lecture?
>
>Yeah. I mean, Belle and Sebastian never mention social or political
issues
>in *any* of their songs. I mean, they were probably just using the word
>"bourgeoisie" because they read it on the back of a cereal packet. It
>doesn't matter what it means as long as it sounds nice. Sort of like
Oasis.

the statement made me laugh in a way it reminded me of our year-book
writeups we have to do,everyone always writes happy 'i'll miss
you,remember the good times, S.D + G.W forever' etc etc (me? i wrote
BOO! to the buisness world) my friend's goodbye message is 'screw
polotics,screw religion,screw life and screw you' were all such happy
bunnies mm hmmm.