Sinister: The Lucksmiths live & on the web

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 17 20:48:51 BST 1998

Well you can forget The Beatles at the Cavern, Stone Roses at Spike Island
or Billie at the Great Yarmouth radio one roadshow cos I was THERE!  I'm
talking about The Lucksmiths at the Blue Soda social thing last night.
Where were you??? Actually it was probably just as well you couldn't make
it as it was a trifle cramped but a wonderful time was had by all.

For those who missed it you can catch The Lucksmiths in full effect (or
something) in a web broadcast from Sweden this very wednesday evening at:

http://www.benno.com/

Times etc are on the site now.

In the meantime if you're sitting there thinking "The Lucksmiths?" & in the
shameless spirit of self promotion you can read a bit about them & also a
kinda review of last night`s event at:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043

Now I'm going back to my dreams about the fact I coulda reached out &
snuggled Funkyseb.

"Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows."
                      Sabine Strohem
            steve at seahorses.demon.co.uk
 Red Roses For Me Fanzine & Records For Sale
                   http://surf.to/redroses