Sinister: Mud

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 18 19:31:18 BST 1998

I'm only half awake so I'll keep thi short. The reason I'm half awake (at
most) is because I've just got back from an outdoor weekend thingy near
O*f*rd. If I told you all the things we did you wouldn't believe me when I
said I enjoyed it (unless you all think I'm a masochist I guess...), but
there is a tremendous satisfaction to be had by working as a team to build
a raft for our kit to go on (we of course had to swim across the rather
chilly lake), or by walking blindfolded through waist-high water under a
foot-high bridge, in the muddiest smeggiest water you've ever see. Maybe
I'm mad and delusional from lack of sleep and food, but it was a good
laugh.

Anyway, to get to the point (not that it's really worth getting to, but
never mind), PJ wanted more smut on the list, so I'd just like to say that
I spent last night snuggled up in bed with 11 other people. And half of
them were female as well. And I mean snuggled up - at least half of my
body was touching one of the women next to me. Beat that Chris...

Right, I'm off to sleep...

Big Stu