Sinister: Re:

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Sun Oct 18 20:17:43 BST 1998

At 14:59 -0400 10/18/98, aaron tieger wrote:
[Does anybody know who is on the bill for the Boston
[show this Wednesday? Also what time it is? I could
[just call and find out, sure, but I'm sitting on the
[internet right now and thought I'd ask (anything to
[put off studying for the GRE's).
[
(snip)
[
[Thanks.
[
[aaron
[

apparently the doors open at 8pm. i have no *clue* who's opening.

pardon the short post.

-kerry
"how do they get deer to cross at that yellow sign?"
	-some guy