No subject

Goon Koch goon_koch at xxx.com
Mon Oct 19 06:21:32 BST 1998

Friends,

I recently got the three singles in the mail and, frankly, I haven't a
clue as to why so many people are so down on Dog on Wheels.  Here's an
ep with four great songs.  I haven't had a chance to compare DOW's "The
State I am in" to the Tigermilk version but Im blown away by this
"demo."  In my humble opinion, the vaunted LLPJ is a bloody meandering
mess compared to DOW.

Is there now a consensus as to how the sinisterites will show their
colors at the New York and Philly shows.  The lovely Janine suggested we
all wear daisies and I think that is a wonderful idea.  Personally, I
plan to bring as many daisies as I can tastefully attach to my person.
If I can find any, that is.

I am grateful to see that Jeepster's threats of legal action against
Tigermilk bootleggers are interspersed with promises of a rerelease next
year.  Thank you.  We love you.

Now who will help me unleash a veritable deluge of pathetic pleading
mail on Canalot if this does not come to pass?  Ok, I'm bitter because
I'm still waiting for the stateside release of the Tindersticks b-sides
compilation. . .

I've held out as long as I could, but I can't any longer:  Is there
someone out there who could, maybe, in their precious spare time and out
of the infinite kindness of their heart make me a copy of Tigermilk?
I'd be willing to offer most anything that's legal in trade.  Musically,
I'm afraid the best I can offer in trade is a copy of Tindersticks'
Amsterdam live album, which is my most prized possession and apparently
a little rare.  It has a killer rendition of "for those . . ." that I
consider absolutely incomparable.

okloveyoubyebye,

-g. k.-