Sinister: philadelphia concert

Jessica Gockley jgockley at xxx.edu
Mon Oct 19 14:07:31 BST 1998

I posted this on the Jeepster message board site, but as the show is now
four days away and i still don't know how i'm getting there, i thought i'd
bother all you sinisterians with a local request.

"I'm wondering if any sinisterians will be coming in to the Philly show
from the western suburbs. I live in St Davids (just past Villanova on the
main line) and i'm still not quite sure how i'm getting to the show. The
pre-show party would probably be lots of fun, too... I have a friend with
whom i *might* be able to get a ride to the show, but if anyone happens to
be headed through my area and wouldn't mind picking up a lonely shy little
sinisterian, i'd really really appreciate it.

Love,
Jess Foxinasnow"

Thanks, cuties.

Jess

"You're always looking for a sign, but boy you blow it every time.
You hear a voice begin to speak; you ignore it and go softly to sleep"
- Belle & Sebastian

Jessica Gockley | Box 326 Eastern College | 1300 Eagle Road |
St Davids, PA 19087 | 610-225-5403