Sinister: my anaconda don't want nuns unless they got buns hon

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Mon Oct 19 14:36:42 BST 1998

Guh? bah? Huh? Beth?! You have to be a man.... fat girls have had the
whole of history to be beautiful and now good old anorexics get to be
pretty, cool, but eating disorders are bad aren't they....gurr? is this
really how people think? I mean, beep?!! I am just making noises!! It's
not bloody really nice! Can I back up Leanne by saying it's fecking
scary? A social trend starts with women being pressurised by society to
be tiny little girls with no sexual characteristics, to be innocent and
wee when at the same time they are PIOW! mothers! PIOW! liberated!!
PIOW!! housewifes!! PIOW! career women! PIOW! beautiful! PIOW PIOW PIOW

Beeep
beeeeeeeeeeep

I suppose if I told you that I personally favor fertile, voluptuous
women with prominent bellies you'd criticize me for promoting
atherosclerosis, ovarian cancer,  ill-fitting-swingset-seat-bruises, and
Raynaud's syndrome, and maybe also you'd reason that I want my women fat
so that I can always outrun them and hence maintain my upper hand as a
patriarch (or wait, better yet, be able to fuck and run ha ha ha). Or
maybe I just have my savings tied up in elastic and frozen foods.
	The only people who should be skinny as beanpoles are those with the
metabolism of a ferret, o.k.? Everyone should eat and be merry as far as
I'm concerned. How should  I feel about never having been in fashion?
	I don't feel anything. I've given up a long time ago, but I'd not
recommend that to anyone else.
	I bought an Associates record and I personally think it really, really
sucks.... I mean the vocals just drive me batty. Lucky I bought the
Cedell Davis album the same day. I can't believe that that person also
had the ears to pick up on Murdoch's mega-ness.