Sinister: Hello Peeps

Hughes C.E C.E.Hughes at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 19 20:07:19 BST 1998

Hello everyone. I'm a new girl. Please be nice to me.

There. That's better. I'm not quite so nervous now......

Someone asked about other bands having copies of Tigermilk. Weelllll.... If
we can broaden the matter to just *celebrities*, then I can mention Stewart
Lee. A friend and I (Elizabeth Daplyn, if you can remember her {I'm sure you
can!}) went to see Lee & Herring on tour in April and, afterwards, Liz gave
Stewart a copy of the album. Sweetheart that he is, he was eternally
grateful, and gave her a huge old snog. Bless.

By the way, to the person (Todd?) who was asking after her, she's tootling
about in Oxford at the moment, being a fresher. I'm sure she'll be getting
withdrawal symptoms and will be back soon.

Ta Ta,

Charlotte