Sinister: Mud

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 19 21:01:42 BST 1998

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Andre Vieira wrote:

> Stuart Gardiner wrote:
> >never mind), PJ wanted more smut on the list, so I'd just like to say that
> >I spent last night snuggled up in bed with 11 other people. And half of
> >them were female as well. And I mean snuggled up - at least half of my
> >body was touching one of the women next to me. Beat that Chris...
>
> Stuart, if you're going to get smutty, you can't stop short of going all
> the way.  Just *which* half of your body are you talking about?

The front and the back actually, sort of like a sandwich where the filling
is bursting out of both ends. The problem was that there was nowhere to
put your arms without being too uncomfortable except to drape at least one
over the lass lying in front of me... Hey shame...

Anyway, I was as always perfectly innocent in all this. As anyone who has
met me will tell you, I'm not a dirty git with a filthy sense of humour at
all. No really. And anyway, I made a rule that no men in the group were
allowed to get excited about sleeping with so many women, because there
wasn't room ;-)

Big Stu