Sinister: I Like Edie Sedgwick's Earrings.

Todd Beatty gaviston at xxx.com
Mon Oct 19 22:45:52 BST 1998

what a coincidence! the other day i was on the net, and happened across
a photograph of edie sedgwick and andy warhol, posing atop the empire
state building.  andy was looking lovely as usual, as for edie though, i
couldn't quite make out her earrings, but i didn't like what she was
wearing, and she could've stood to put on some weight; (not as
voluptuous as i would have liked) - she definitely didn't have the
child bearing hips that i find so damn attractive in a woman.

< And Edie was wearing these really big earrings. They were wonderful.
But I seem to remember that Edie was a bit of a mess in her later
years.>
..upon squandering the last of her money she was reduced to fast food,
tv dinners and the horrifying fact that, because of this, she'd be
gaining 20 pounds a month for the rest of her life.  she then turned to
the drink.

<maybe I just have my savings tied up in elastic and frozen foods.
The only people who should be skinny as beanpoles are those with the
metabolism of a ferret, o.k.?>

haha, this made me laugh so hard that the steaming hot nantucket blend
coffee i was sipping nearly came out of my nose!!!

last friday i was driving through east village in ny listening to
b&s(&m), when, to my surprise, someone on the street shouted ,"hey.
arab strap!"
anyone on the list?  i couldn't see their face, couldn't even make out
the feller who was a hollering.  i was hoping it was a listee, but
perhaps it was just someone shouting aloud about a tool of immense
pleasure. anyway.

< But just in case I'll bring a few extra Ben Shermans, if anybody needs
help getting in the door.>
...if you're short of cash, is that what you meant carrick?  then i'll
bring some vaseline, in case anyone's from new jersey, and needs help
getting through the door.

charlotte sometimes wrote:
<Hello everyone.  I'm a new girl.  Please be nice to me.>
in your dreams charlotte, prepare to be horribly corrupted.
<By the way, to the person (Todd?) who was asking after her...>
not i , but you can still send me the girl.

rachel penned:
<smut:  ooh, i really don't know where to start.  i was nearly involved
in an orgy last week but it only reached the kissing stage in the end
because several of the participants began to feel the effects of the
vodka we'd all been necking and had to depart to fall down the
stairs/vomit copiusly.  not very sexy.>
rachel, you'd actually let a little thing like falling down the stairs
and vomiting deter you from an orgy?

< I'll be the rather tall boy with red hair. And I'll probably be
smiling.>
...and i'll be the short, fat one wearing a sleazy dress and smeared
lipstick...with biker boots, meowing like a silly little pussy cat.  if
all the guys will be longing after isobel, perhaps i should switch teams
and make a play for stuart m.  it's the only way i'll have a chance.

finally, i came across these lyrics the other day, and,  in what's
probably my final post i'd like to share them with the list and dedicate
them to mr. funky seb.
"you dun stomped on my heart,
you dun mashed that sucker flat.
you dun sorta
stomped on my aorta."

from melodie suggs "you dun stomped on my heart"

todd

p.s. where for art thou mark c.?