Sinister: anacondas and buns

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Mon Oct 19 23:23:23 BST 1998

<<The only people who should be skinny as beanpoles are those with the
metabolism of a ferret, o.k.? Everyone should eat and be merry as far as
I'm concerned. >>

It's true you know, skinny people deal with prejudice too!! (groan groan
yeah it must be soooo hard being the socially acceptable ideal) but it's
true! Case in point, my friend Erin, who's average height, maybe 5'6 or
so and eats healthily and happily, but struggles to keep her weight
above 100 lbs.  Her boyfriend took her to this ultra posh restaurant for
her birthday, and while chowing down the suitably extravagant meal she
noticed a lady sitting at the next table lean over to her companion and
mutter disdainfully, "look at her...*sigh* what a waste! you know she's
just going to throw it all up later on..." well! imagine! Erin also
fends off unfair smack-addict accusations... Me, I'm not even especially
thin and my grandma says, "now tara, I want you to know - god loves you,
god cares about you, but God wants you to GAIN some WEIGHT!! Thin is NOT
beautiful! it's unhealthy and disgusting, don't look at those magazine
ads!" cheers, gran.

And despite the flak (s)he gets, Corporus antichristus' posts make me
laugh in the same demented way that erstwhile listee brad's did...

Hope all you people going to the B&S shows this week have fun...but...
I'm just saying that to sound nice.  because the truth of the matter is
i'm completely, hideously jealous that they are playing your town and
not mine..*sniff* it's not fair, cos california is such a nice place...
we're waiting...you'll have fun though...

ta,
chiquitita widmer