Sinister: Re: 'Ello peeps!

AjAaDcAoMbs aadam at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 05:41:05 BST 1998

Everybodies favorite new listie, Charlotte claimed:

> Hello everyone. I'm a new girl. Please be nice to me.
No! HA! Booga booga booga!

> Someone asked about other bands having copies of Tigermilk. Weelllll....
Weellll...when I hear the word "copies" I think originals, not dubs.
Maybe that's just me.

> If
> we can broaden the matter to just *celebrities*, then I can mention Stewart
> Lee. A friend and I (Elizabeth Daplyn, if you can remember her {I'm sure you
> can!}) went to see Lee & Herring on tour in April and, afterwards, Liz gave
> Stewart a copy of the album. Sweetheart that he is, he was eternally
> grateful, and gave her a huge old snog. Bless.
Hmmmmmm...someone's gonna get a talkin' to. ;)

> By the way, to the person (Todd?) who was asking after her, she's tootling
> about in Oxford at the moment, being a fresher. I'm sure she'll be getting
> withdrawal symptoms and will be back soon.
She's having a wonerful time and is too busy to bother with the computer
as much as she should. Would you be homesick if you were drawing nudes
on the first day? Me neither.

AJ