Sinister: My tape tree tape/all day B&S/Field Mice

Mick McMick bp224996 at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 20 07:01:31 BST 1998

Hello all you people,
	Who has my tape tree tape? No one has written me to say they loved it!
Which obviously means that you all loved it, but are too lazy to write
me about it! Well, at least one person seemed to like it, but I had to
ask him before he told me that he absolutely loved it. So I implore you:
if you love my or another's tape, write to them (or me!) and say "good
show," or "loved that Birdie song," "loved that Left Banke song," etc.
etc. etc.
	Also, I am pleased to report that listening to B&S improves
productivity. Today I listened first to TWERPYBITS, then to my recently
acquired copy of 3..6..9 Seconds of Light, then Lazy Line Painter Jane,
then to 369 again, then TWATTYBUS one more time. Well, I only got
halfway through "Rollercoaster Ride," but you understand. Anyway, most
of the time I was listening, I was working on things for my graphic
design class, and as a result of this, my ink drawing (a technique
requiring one to use a paintbrush to apply the ink, rather than a
keyboard in the more popular ink polaroid) turned out beautifully. Well,
it turned out much better than the awful sketches I had done, anyway. I
hope my professor likes it. So listening to B&S pays off! My favorite
song of the evening was "Beautiful," which sounds a lot like "Rhoda,"
for those that haven't heard the elusive tune, and can't get a tape.
	Oh, and on an unrelated note, as I understand it the Field Mice
retrospective hit the stores today in the UK. Supposedly it's quite
widely available. So if you're curious as to why all the other B&S fans
like them, go buy it! I will as soon as I can. They're the only band I
can say I honestly like more than B&S (dodges various vegetables).

	Beautiful but slightly mental,

 /"\_/"\_/"\   Mick McMick - bp224995 at oak.cats.ohiou.edu - ICQ#5056758
 \         /   Sandcastle Records - (same e-mail for now)