Sinister: Tigermilk Lyrics Need Help - What's The Score?

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 08:19:53 BST 1998

Shit;
I have been violated.  My "boom-box" got stolen out of my VW bus two nites
ago, but that's not the worst of it.  Tigermilk was in the cassette player,
and TWATTYBUS was in the CD player.  Those bastards don't know what they
got, and will likely chuck the cluttering software into the garbage, meaning
that I have to buy the new album for the second time in the last month
(since I never see the CD used, since it's so gewwwd).   But on to the
issue:
We all must have noticed that the lyrics to Tigermilk as posted on the Site
are not at all what's being sung in the recording itself, no?  Is it because
they're going off the official printed lyrics?  Whatever the case, I think
the lyrics posted should be what is actually being sung in the song (call me
old-fashioned).  I have (and many others do too, I'm sure) what I feel to be
the real lyrics in the proper order to the album called "Tigermilk" (save
the last version of the chorus of "Expectations" which says something about
"A young tool and you know / You're a star & you'll go far / .....not just
people who play guitar / you're on top of the world again") and have
corrected all    "won't be there to see you go off YOU'RE head", among other
corrections.  Do you think Kitchen would want to hear our corrections, or is
it a case of printing what originally came out on the liner notes as the
Original Lyrics?  Or am I making too much of it even now?  I just want all
the young ones to know what they're singing along to.....