Sinister: i want my lollipop!

geophphersun redisz at xxx.net
Tue Oct 20 09:57:10 BST 1998

hello megan!

i was just flipping through the sinister digest when i came to your
e-mail promising a lollipop if you get the topic line.

of course, it is a kahimi karie song written by momus!

now send me my lollipop!

jeff kurze
2146 bradford
birmingham, mi 48009-7262

xo, jeff!

'tell me i'm allowed to play my fender jaguar like the velvet
underground!'