Sinister: Pro-Celebrity Overhead Bicycle Kicks Challenge.

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 20 11:09:46 BST 1998

Turkey Miller wrote :

>"However, their lack of commercial ambition borders on priggishness."

>So there we have it - Stuart Murdoch is a priggishness.

A terrible schoolboy error I feel Peter ? mmmmmmmmmm.

This is clearly a geographic statement - Priggishness being Priggish
Ness, and Priggish being a large hill with an outdoor toilet where
Umberto Migraino the Chairman of the Car Boot Sale Society drinks 3
litre bottles of White Lightning.

Fatboy Slug asked :

Have we stopped talking about cheese now?

And Carl Polgar wrote :

would i be banished from the list if i admitted that i don't like cheese
very much?

So to answer both in one go...Apparently not, and if you are banished
Carl, I 'd better come with you.  Cheese has strong links with evil and
Richard Digence.

Peter Miller wanted more smut.

Well...I spent the whole weekend in bed with my good lady.
Unfortunately the only sticky secretions were of a snotty and
catargghhhghghghghy nature.  I blame Archel.

Bolton Warrander wrote :

We also make a rather unnecessary detour through the ladies underwear
section.

Not totally unneccessary I feel.  Most stores of a family nature are
designed as such to cause men as much embarrassement as is humanly
possible.
For instance, to obtain anything of a masculine nature in Exeters Marks
and Spencers you have to climb two flights of stairs. At the top of the
first flight there is the young girls section, where it is best not be
eating a rather ripe pear.   And at the top of the second flight you
have the ye goode alde Boo- Lingerie section.  I generally don't get
past the first floor, but that's my perogative.

Must be off.
Adrian.