Sinister: a pile of self-indulgent manure

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 14:36:30 BST 1998

I'm writing cos I was spurred on by Todd (I'se here, buddy, I'se here!), but
also because you may well be forgetting how fabulous I am.

Hmmm...

Figured out how to adapt "Judy..."'s trumpet part for the flute yesterday.
Well, adapt is the wrong word, but I can now play it, at least, which should
come in handy when certain sinisterines (half plum, half cardigan) get
together on Saturday afternoon...

I too thought Corpora's comments on skinniness were apposite and
rib-tickling. I had a little reverie last night about how lovely love
handles are, despite my new-found appreciation for the slenderer figure on
gurls. I myself have a couple of love handles I'm working on - they may be
mere saplings at the moment, but after a week of every possible excess in
NYC I'm hoping to have buns like bean bags. Best lay off the heroin, then.

Archel = orgiastic? And you seem like such a nice girl...I was in a similar
position a few years ago, but vomiting again became an unfortunate issue. It
makes me wonder quite how pissed we have to be before it becomes an
attractive option...

I don't think I've yet added my wisdom about the Lucksmiths last Friday.
Fucking genius! I'd love to be more expressive, but I always sound like a
pretentious swine when I ponce about with metaphors and adverbs and the
like. And also when I don't, I suppose. Hey ho.

I am still yet to meet anyone in the street or on the train (I don't do
buses, darlings) who's wearing a B&S badge, or humming a B&S tune. Does this
happen a lot? I mean, there are quite a few of us now, so I guess it must
now and again...I really want to bump into someone who then becomes a
lifelong friend, and all because they were singing "...clears the washing
up..." and wearing flares...

Rambling too much. Must read children's books............
Biondello xxx