Sinister: Look at meeeeeee!!!!

rommel mendoza redhot_mel at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 15:55:54 BST 1998

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so hyper-active and unwell, all at the same time!!!!!! What to
do... what to do?

There's something about a new found relationship that feels so warm and
gooey that you have to address it properly with your pants down and a
moist finger in the air... Hey, doesn't really matter... but if you do
get get that funky friday feeling then mail me... we can discuss if it
does actually happen to people? Then again... maybe not...

As you have probably gathered by this completely useless gabber, I am
new to this sort of thing. Seb, that is, Funkyseb at aol.com... has already
mentioned me in one of his mails, what a fine upstanding citizen he is!
A few things to point out... I'm male, so if anybody tries one, I'll
lamp them one, in the chops!!!!

You might have actually seen me at the picnics with Seb and Fred... I
would have been tagging along, feeling cold and/or trying to sleep at
the same time! Hey, does anybody know what the theme for world aids day
is this year? The only reason why I ask is because I'm doing a street
performance for it this year... I need some ideas!!!

Oh well, time to leave... a woman beckons me in the distance... her name
comforts me... Doreen, I think?

"Piles are shit, aren't they?"

Mel xx

I am a very homesick person at the mo... I've moved up north to Burnley,
extremely wise career move, eh?