Sinister: rory babyblu is a naughty boy

gateau du wizz wizzcake at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 16:07:57 BST 1998

hey bebes -

this is going to be my last post before i head off to new york on the
morrow.  philly on friday - can't wait!

i guess i will meet some of you precious dawhlings at the meet up in
philly on friday, non?  (jessica aka foxinasnow - i wanna hear all
about the boy with the fab name you were crushing on....crushes are my
absolute favourite things!!)  i'll be the sickly pale and sober irish
one, sans daisy, driving a mini van full of terrorised californian
kids (i hate driving where the sun always shines on the tv).  oooh,
it's soo exciting!  i plan to get to philly around 5 or 6 pm.  i'll
probably have a cellphone and may have to call you as no doubt i'll be
circling your neighborhood needing directions.

AND rory, you naughty babyblu boy, you never emailed me or called me
so i figure it will only be with the assistance of my faery
godmothers' glittering dust that we will now meet in new york.  i am
hoping you'll check your mailbox in the interim like moi.  there's a
special message there for you.  OR!!! (as a thought has just occurred
to moi:)  aren't you staying with a lovely kind soul from the list?
who may be reading this???  oh my gawsh!!!  problemo solved!

      dear kind host to lovely rory and lush
      linda, please can you ask rory to email
      me with meet up plans for friday.  wow!
      you're spesh!  i could post a contact #
      here but my friend J with whom i am
      staying might not like that...
      padraic_fresheire at yahoo.com there, all
      clear.  email me bro'!!

Belle & Sebastian content:

i think i am in love with stuart murdoch.  in a trent from daria sort
of way.   *quiver*  i'd like to take him home and feed him some of
lady penelope's nourishing thunderbird soup (no you smutty pervs, not
that variety!!).

heh heh,

later souls,

lady penelope, sans daisy.