Sinister: vinyl

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 20 16:09:38 BST 1998

Hellooo
    I bought a copy of "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus ..." today on 7 inch
cos it was a bargain. When I played it the sound was really fuzzy. It
sounded like Jane B was singing through an iron lung. Now, on
inspection it just looks like the record is really dirty and the
grroves are a bit clogged up. Does anyone know the best way to clean
vinyl?
And if someone could make me a copy of the French Radio session I
would be eternally grateful....

Thanks
	Robin