Sinister: BRING PEZ TO TORONTO SHOW!

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 16:01:40 BST 1998

>Last night my flatmate and I were getting truly excited!  In just over 3
>weeks, Belle & Sebastian will be in Toronto!  So we started thinking and
>wondering what if all the listees at the show did something to identify
>ourselves??  So if we miss on a picnic or gathering (and it sounds like
>there's a few), we can still meet up at the show and be supremely
>sinister with PEZ dispensers!  I'm picking up on an old thread here.

I was hoping that we could all just wear nametags, like "hello my name
is..." or something, it would give everyone a chance to be creative on
their badge and flaunt their artistic talents...but please, nobody be too
good or the rest of us (i.e. me) will end up with an inferiority complex.
And I've got a thing about taking my pez out in public, i know it sounds
lame but i get worried the dispenser will get broken during any
roughhousing that may take place.

truly,
hellomynameisjessicaxo

"Homer, you've got it set on 'whore'."
Someone had spied on us, I suppose, as we sat beside the canal and ate
the sandwiches, drinking not even orangeade or Coca-Cola but hot milk
out of a thermos.