Sinister: nuffin much

Lolo Wood lolo at xxx.ie
Tue Oct 20 16:57:52 BST 1998

Hello all you lovely Sinister people

I've been eavesdropping on your converstaions for a week now, but I've been too
shy to post - plus I've had nothing terribly interesting to say. But how I
smirked at the cheese converstaions! How I trembled at the US vs. UK tiff!
How I growled at the slagging-overweight-people-off bit!

I was going to tell you all about my radio show, which you can only pick up in
the Dublin area, but the only other Dublinese person on the list seems to be
Joss (hi Joss!), who by a strange coincidence has a show on the very same
station! Fancy that! (Actually, if you know Dublin at all, you'll know it's
actually a small provincial Irish town, not a city as it would sneakily have you
believe. It just happens to be the biggest small provincial Irish town. So it's
not that much of a coincidence that Joss and I know each other.)

B&S content: why bother arguing over which EP/ LP is better than the others?
They're all beautiful and wonderful and delicious and dreamy and gorgeous.

There, now I've posted. I feel so much better now.

Byee,
Lolo.