Sinister: a pile of self-indulgent manure

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 20 17:12:50 BST 1998

> Archel = orgiastic? And you seem like such a nice girl...I was in a similar
> position a few years ago, but vomiting again became an unfortunate issue. It
> makes me wonder quite how pissed we have to be before it becomes an
> attractive option...

I am a nice girl (whatever slanderous things Adrian might hint at)
but I just happen to be umm 'open minded' as well. which is nice in
itself i think. obviously not openminded enough to contemplate any
sexual shenanigans without alcohol though. and alcohol = vomit. so i
fear i shall never see any of my friends naked unless we can overcome
the (in my opinion quite large) obstacle of the chunder issue. erm, i
fear i've said too much.

so, belle and sebastian. i like tigermilk i've decided (having heard
it for the FIRST time yesterday). especially she's losing it. i wonder
why?.....

oh, i had some other stuff to say i think but i've forgotten it all,
you'll no doubt be pleased to hear. it all comes of reading italian
too much. (to paraphrase Pooh.)

luv a local girl who wants to be a hero

ps: oh yes. tofutti! it's like cream cheese only made of tofu! and its
gorgeous!
>           +---+   "legion of bedroom saddo devotees"  +---+
>  +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list"  +-+

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm