Sinister: jeepster-news: The Acid House

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 20 17:23:10 BST 1998

Hello all,

We received a promo copy today of the soundtrack to The Acid House, so i
thought i'd share all the details we've got about the release of the
album and film.

As you all know, Belle & Sebastian's track "Slow Graffiti" features on
the second film of the trilogy, titled "A Soft Touch".  The full
tracklisting for the album is:

Granton Star Cause
1. Primal Scream "Insect Royalty"
2. The Gyres "Break"
3. The Pastels "Nothing To Be Done"
4. Barry Adamson/Nick Cave "Sweetest Embrace"
5. B.R.A. "Carbootechnodiscotechnobooto"

A Soft Touch

6. The Sould Renegades with Texas "You'll Never Know"
7. Beth Orton "Precious Maybe"
8. T-Rex "Hot Love"
9. Belle & Sebastian "Slow Graffiti"
10. Arab Strap "I Still Miss You"
11. Oasis "Going Nowhere"

The Acid House

12. The Chemical Brothers "Leave Home"
13. The Sons of Silence "Bobby Dazzler"
14. Death in Vegas "Claiming Marilyn"
15. Dimitri from Paris "Toujours L'Amore"
16. The Verve "On Your Own"
17. The Chemical Brothers "Leave Home" (Underworld Mix 1)

... which looks pretty bloody ace if you ask me!

The soundtrack will be released by EMI in the UK on November 9th, so you
can all get your hands on "Slow Graffiti" then.  As far as the rest of
the world goes, i really don't have much of an idea what is happening,
but should i find something out, i'll let you know.

The film is released in the UK on January 1st 1999, again i don't have
r.o.w. dates, but if and when i do, i'll pass on the details.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Katrina.

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk

of the message

Any problems? mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk