Sinister: B&S Toronto Meet Info(PLEASE READ)

Allan de Leon ca812 at xxx.ca
Tue Oct 20 18:07:02 BST 1998

hello DUDES & DUDETTES,

I called the Ticketmaster today and I was been informed
that the B&S show is now an ALL AGE SHOW...

Also..we now have two meet venues for Saturday Oct.24

Here's the first one:

Time: 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM

Venue: In front of CLUB MONACO store (Toronto Eaton Centre- just
corner of Yonge & Dundas)..It's a big store and you won't miss it..

Now for people who can't make it on time (after 6:30 PM)
...will  gonna have to go directly to the bar called "PUBLIC LIBRARY"
..Matthew will be there early for company...

Directions to the bar is provided below...

So I'll wait for you guys in fron of Club Monaco until 6:30 pm...
After that we can go for drinks at the Public Library..

BY THE WAY,

Second Venue:

6:30 to 7:30 PM

>From the North end of the Eaton Centre (CLUB MONACO) you walk 2 blocks
east on Dundas.

You'll pass a Tim Horton's, then Victoria street, then
a Hakim optical and there it is on the north side of Dundas.

You can see it from the Hard Rock.  The first floor is a dump so
remember to go upstairs (it's a dump up there too, but a cozy dump)!

OK..See you guys on Saturday :) Thanks for the directions Matthew

CHEERS,
ALLAN