Sinister: krazy katz

Jackson,John John.Jackson at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 18:28:29 BST 1998

Bloody hell I never thought I'd post one of these, but you see kids I had a
B&S DREAM. Oh jesus...

I was trying to explain to someone, possible Rachel, most probably Sandy,
that 'A Summer Wasting' was actually a cover, of a Pixies song..to prove it,
I played the original, which started off all sweetly with mr Black
 Francis crooning
'Summer and winter' etc and then shrieking I SPENT THE SUMMER WASTING
with Pixies style r!o!c!k! backing..

In case you're interested, it was played at about the speed of 'The Happening',
and it was far far superior to the original. Can anyone do me a CD of
 this cos I'd
love to hear it again.

JJ
xx