Sinister: smutfactor

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Tue Oct 20 19:58:46 BST 1998

While on the subject of smut, i just wanted to brighten your days up and
tell you, nay, confess, that belle and sebby makes me want to have
long-endurance sex. In the daytime. perhaps on a couch. particular songs
that inspire this reflection: seeing other people, summer wasting, and
rollercoaster ride.

perhaps not even sex, just the kissing, clothes still on bit. with the
clumsy, drowsy hands.

more fantasy: the cat has politely relinquished his territory to the
excess of male and flailing, rocking and rolling, a mysterious but not
uncommon bed phenomenon , to his view. he is, actually, indifferent. he
is neutered.

That is not the point, however. the point is, my stereo can carry 5 CDs
and has a continuous function, thus allowing me and imaginary lover 3-5
hours of musical pleasure, the majority of which may be belle and sebby.
Incidentally, belle and sebby songs have yet to be introduced into sex
life, but if it ever does, let it be some lovely sunny day, perhaps the
first sunny day in Spring, after a snuggly and somewhat overheated
noontime nap. Clothes on. messing around with clothes on sems so oddly
appropriate for belle and sebby. That innocence, high school beautiful
naive sex thing. just though i would point that out to you. Now have a
lovely day.

Cynthia