Sinister: Radio Session for UK+Ireland

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Tue Oct 20 21:11:33 BST 1998

Hi all,

Robin always cries at endings :
>And if someone could make me a copy of the French Radio session I
>would be eternally grateful....

The tapes for UK and Ireland are now somewhere between frogland and the
beautiful isles.
The lucky winners :
duke of harringay <tangent at lineone.net>
kenny <kenny at dircon.co.uk>
Barrett Ronan <RBARRETT at dlrcoco.ie>

Carly wrote
> And o! sandra
>will be a VERY happy bunny soon, i'm sure because of beautiful Phillipe
>and his fabulous french sessions!!!

Beautiful Philippe (with one L and 2 P, because he is lovely) will send the
tapes for USA+Canada within 2 days. And then Germany+Thailand. And then
Uranus+Halley's comet

Anna, from Sweden had a problem with her radio station :
>They said French radio hadn't finished the recording
>in time (which is odd since it's already been on French radio) and they
>wouldn't set a new date until they had the very tape in their hands, so I
>guess this just means some more waiting

It is wicked to say such silly things about my favourite radio, and my
favourite Bernard Lenoir's Show ! You have to be very kind if you want to
get a tape from me...

John, some days ago :
>Nick Dastoor was not alone at being impressed by the grooviness of Mon.
>Lenoir's radio slogan. I thought it was fab! What would be the
>equivalent on Radio 1 here in the U of K, I wondered...
>
>"Le plague of locusts...Le plague of Boils...C'est Chris Moyles..."??

I've added 2 slogans at the beginning and at the end of the session.
Le rock... le soir... c'est Lenoir !
2 times for the same price !

Oups, 9 o'clock now, I have to go home to listen to Bernard Lenoir !

Philippe, who boy with the dub machine